Buyer's right to return the goods without giving any reason and instruction to Buyer-Consumers
1. The consumer has, pursuant to Act no. 102/2014 Z. z. on the protection of the consumer in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and amending certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") pursuant to the provisions of Section 7 and the following right to withdraw from the purchase agreement into 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. Where the supply contract is the subject of a sales contract, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract even before the goods are delivered.
2. The consumer is obliged to deliver the written withdrawal from the purchase contract not later than the last day of the specified deadline to the contact address of the seller or to surrender the transfer for postal transport no later than the last day of the deadline to the address indicated in the contacts. The consumer is required to send or deliver personally the subject of the contract from the contract after the notice of withdrawal, together with all the documentation - the original of the invoice, instructions and other documentation for the goods delivered to him with the goods, but not later than 14 days after the date of resignation (Section 10 (1) of the Act). We advise buyers to make a copy of the invoice for their own use and send the goods as recommended and as insured items. To withdraw from the contract, we recommend using the form: Withdrawal from the purchase contract to be delivered to us at Jurkens s. r.o. , Tajovského 10, 052 01 Spišská Nová Ves.
3. Goods sent on a delivery order in order to perform the withdrawal from the purchase contract shall not be transferred by the Seller.
4. The seller shall return the paid goods for the goods in accordance with the provisions of Art. Article 9 (3) of Act no. 102/2014 Z.z. within 14 days of the date of delivery of the withdrawal, but does not have to return the money before the goods are delivered to him, or if the consumer does not prove the sending of the goods, this does not apply if the seller has suggested he will pick up the goods himself.
5. The cost of repayment shall be borne by the consumer.
6. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to goods and services as defined in §7 paragraph 6 a) to
1) of Act No. 102/204 Coll.
7. Returned goods must not be used or damaged. Returned goods must be complete including original packaging.
8. The consumer shall bear any reduction in the value of the goods caused by its use beyond what is necessary to establish the functionality and properties of the goods. The amount of the reduction in value of goods by its use by the Purchaser shall be decided by the Seller following a detailed examination of the returned goods.
9. If the Buyer does not exercise the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of the order and does not receive the goods from the transporter, the Seller has the right to charge the Buyer in this case a storage fee of 10 € per day of storage.
10. The buyer loses the right to withdraw from the purchase contract if the product is demonstrably used or damaged.
In Spisska Nova Ves on 1.9.2017